2. Exchange of money

License your Exchange_

Getting you started with your Exchange

We know setting up a compliant exchange is be burdensome task – but that’s where we come in. As a fully licensed VFA Agent, we won’t just submit your Class 4 license application with the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) on your behalf, but we will guide you through the whole process – from start to finish.

Drop us an e-mail to see how we can help you.can help you obtain your exchange licence.

The Exchange must be a Legal Person

Get in touch if you would like more information on company incorporation in Malta.

6. People shaking hands

Good governance rules

As your VFA Agent, we’ll tell you exactly what these are – and how to comply.

7. A process that leads to a conclusion

You must appoint a VFA Agent

Like us, your VFA Agent must be licensed by the Malta Financial Services Authority. Get in touch if you’d like to know more about our VFA Agent services.

3. Services

You must submit an application for a Class 4 licence 

As your VFA Agent, we’ll ensure that your application for a licence is up to standard, and includes all information required by law.

9. Submission of something

Fitness & Properness

To operate an exchange in Malta, you must be fit and proper and possess sufficient knowledge and experience in this field.

4. Certification of a technology

Initial and ongoing capital requirements apply

Don’t worry – we’ll explain everything.